Health Exchange Navigator
Miami-Dade non-profit is seeking PT/FT virtual and field navigators to provide outreach and enrollment
assistance for the federal health exchange and manage volunteer teams. Positions are available in Miami, Broward, Palm Beach, Jacksonville, Gainesville & Pensacola. Positions are contractual for one year.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field strongly preferred
• Ability to achieve state certification as a navigator
• Bilingual in English and Spanish/Creole preferred
• Competency in coordinating multiple tasks in a variety of locations
• Experience in providing direct services or enrolling individuals in health insurance
• Experience engaging a range of audiences through presentations
• Ability to work confidentially and respectfully with private information
Subject line: “Health Exchange Navigator Position”
Finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.