Please Join Us For A Special FREE Event
Managing Epilepsy & Seizure Care From Pediatrics Into Adulthood
Saturday, February 25th, 2012
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Mayo Clinic: Kinne Auditorium – Cannaday Bldg.
4500 San Pablo Road, Jacksonville, FL 32224
Here Are Just A Few of The Topics We’ll Cover At This One Time Only Event:
- Epilepsy Overview & How Seizures Can Impact Growth & Development
- Healthcare Decision Making In Childhood & Adolescent Epilepsy
- Key Components To A Successful Transition In Epilepsy Care
- Health, Lifestyle, Diet & Your Seizures
- Epilepsy Management In Adulthood - New Choices & Directions In Research & Treatment of Epilepsy & Seizures
Who Should Attend?
- Teens & Young Adults Who Have Epilepsy/Seizures
- Parents & Caregivers Of Individuals With Epilepsy/Seizures
- Family Members & Friends Who Want to Learn More About Epilepsy & Seizures
- Teachers & Other Care Providers Who Work With Individuals Who Have Epilepsy/Seizures
Who Are The Speakers?
William O. Tatum, D.O.
Director of the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit, Neurology, Mayo Clinic
Raj D. Sheth, M.D.
Division Chief, Pediatric Neurology, Nemours Children’s Clinic
Harry S. Abram Jr., M.D.
Pediatric Neurology, Nemours Children’s Clinic
Lisa R. Cox, Ph.D.
Pediatric Clinical Neuropsychologist, Nemours Children’s Clinic
Ron Stone, M.B.A., R.D.
Assistant Director of Nutrition, Mayo Clinic
Whether You Are Newly Diagnosed Or Have Been On The Journey For A While, This Is An Event You Won’t Want To Miss!
Seating Is Limited So Please Be Sure To Register for this FREE Event Right Away!
For More Information & To Register call 1-904-307-2605 or click on the link below.