Let's Talk About It! 2014
November is National Epilepsy Awareness Month!
Every fall the Epilepsy Foundation of Florida teaches thousands of Floridians about what it feels like to live with epilepsy. With over 375,000 Floridians affected, epilepsy is here to stay and influences our communities and state in a big way.
Join us and become a Champion of Epilepsy Awareness by educating members of your local community this fall!
Here are some ways to get started:
- Tell 20 people you’ve never met before that “Epilepsy is here.”
- Host an event of your own in the community.
- Start a team for the EFOF walk in your community.
- Volunteer 40 hours at your local EFOF office this year.
- Attend an Epilepsy Foundation of Florida event in your community.
To attend an event hosted by the Epilepsy Foundation of Florida, check out what we have planned below:
Epilepsy Foundation of Florida Events
Click on an event below for details and to register.
Lundbeck Series Events | October 2014
Gainesville — Dinner on Thursday, October 23 at Haile Plantation
Let's Talk About It! | November 2014
Medical Marijuana Panel Discussions | October 2014
To submit your own personal question, Click Here to fill out a contact form.