2nd Annual Chili Cook-off Sponsorship Opportunities
Level 1: ADVOCACY LEVEL ($250.00 TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION) RECEIVES:
- SPONSOR RECEIVES RECOGNITION ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES INCLUDING FACEBOOK.
- SPONSOR LISTED IN HANDOUT TO ALL ATTENDEES.
Level 2: HOPE LEVEL ($500.00 TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION) RECEIVES:
- LEVEL 1 RECOGNITION PLUS...
- RECOGNITION ON EPILEPSY FOUNDATION SOCIAL MEDIA AS WELL
- COMPANY BUSINESS CARDS / BROCHURES GIVEN TO ALL ATTENDEES (YOU PROVIDE)
- 2 FREE CHILI TASTE & JUDGE PASSES TO BE PICKED UP AT THE EVENT. PLEASE PROVIDE NAMES TO US PRIOR TO EVENT.
Level 3: (AMBASSADOR LEVEL ($1,000+ TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION) RECEIVES:
- HOPE LEVEL RECOGNITION PLUS…
- NAME/LOGO ON LARGE POSTER or BANNER DISPLAYED PROMINENTLY AT EVENT
- 5 FREE TASTE & JUDGE PASSES TO BE PICKED UP AT THE EVENT. PLEASE PROVIDE NAMES TO US PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
- FREE VENDOR TABLE TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
- SPECIAL THANK YOU & PLUG AT THE EVENT
- CERTIFICATE OF SPONSORSHIP TO DISPLAY
Vendor Set up begins at 9:30 a.m. – Event starts at 11 a.m.
The Cook-Off starts at 11:30 a.m.
- Cost is ONLY $75 (Tax-Deductible Donation) per table space! Vendors can purchase more than one space if they’d like. Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables, tents (If you’d like, for your comfort), etc. No electricity available for vendor tables.
- Since this event is for Epilepsy Awareness Month, it is not required but, we ask that vendors show their support by either wearing something purple or having some purple decoration at their table, as purple is the color of Epilepsy Awareness Month! - Anything to help keep with the theme and show our united support is greatly appreciated.
- If you have questions call SJPA President Jeff Sedlitz at (407) 721-3423 or emauk YourSJPA@gmail.com
- For more information on the SJPA Chili Cook-Off, please visit us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/sjpaorg. While you’re on our Facebook page don’t forget to “Like” our page!
Walk the Talk 2015 Pictures
Miami Walk - March 14 - Tropical Park
Broward Walk - March 15 - North Beach Park
Treasure Coast Walk - March 22 - Indian Riverside Park
Gainesville Walk - April 11 - Sidney Lanier Center
Pensacola Walk - April 11 - Bayfront Stadium
Jacksonville Walk - April 18 - Jacksonville University
West Palm Beach Walk - April 19 - Palm Beach Zoo
Password to view the West Palm Beach Pictures - LOVE
Daytona Walk - April 25 - Mary Bethune Park
Set up begins at 9:30 a.m. – Event starts at 11 a.m.
The Chili Cook-Off starts at 11:30 a.m.
Chili Cook-Off Teams: No fee to enter, however, a $20 suggested donation is encouraged! Teams are responsible for bringing a table, a ¼ cup serving spoon and a 10x10 tent (if you want one for your comfort), chili and any signage and/or marketing materials. We suggest a minimum of 5 gallons of chili per team. Depending on attendance more might be advised. Spread the word to get more voters at the event! Sell tickets in advance of the event. It saves people money and increases your votes! Have fun with it! Post the event information on all social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to increase attendance and subsequently your votes!
The ¼ cup serving spoon is for accuracy when serving your chili tasters. In the event people LOVE your product and would like to buy some for a donation they can, but NOT UNTIL AFTER 2:30 pm when the Chili Cook-Off voting ends. Cups & spoons for the chili will be provided.
IMPORTANT - The Team Sponsor “fee” is a tax-deductible donation made directly to the Epilepsy Foundation of Florida.
** Awards will be given for Best Five-Alarm Chili, Most Unique Chili and Best All-Around!
- Please be prepared to provide 5 gallons of chili (minimum)!
- If you have any questions call St. Johns Professional Alliance President, Jeff Sedlitz (407) 721-3423.
- For more information on the SJPA Chili Cook-Off, please visit us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/sjpaorg. While you’re on our Facebook page don’t forget to “Like” us!
- We will also mention you and show pictures of you on Social Media and the news.
Epilepsy Education and Seizure First Aid
As part of our mission to stop seizures, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy, almost every day EFOF staffers participate in community events throughout the Sunshine State. In this newsletter, we’re highlighting our work with John A. Ferguson Senior High in Miami on May 6th & 7th. EFOF staff educated the medical and bio-med students at this magnet school about epilepsy, seizure recognition and seizure first aid. It was a terrific two days of interaction and awareness with over 200 students. Thank you Ms. Driscoll for inviting us to participate in the education of your students and our future health care providers! Be sure to frequently check out our EFOF facebook page to see some of the other activities in which we participate.