The Epilepsy Foundation of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer and does not tolerate discrimination or violence in the work place.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, must notify the agency hiring authority and/or Immediate Supervisor. Notification to the hiring authority must be made in advance to allow sufficient time to provide the accommodation.
The Epilepsy Foundation of Florida supports a Drug-Free workplace. All employees are subject to reasonable drug testing in accordance with Section 112.0455, F.S., Drug-Free Workplace Act and the board approved policies.
Pursuant to Chapter 295, Florida Statutes, eligible veterans and spouses of veterans will receive preference in employment and are encouraged to apply. For applicants claiming Veterans' Preference, please attach your supporting documentation (e.g.: DD form 214 Member Copy #4) when you apply for a vacancy. Applicants may also fax their supporting documentation to EFOF 305-670-4949.
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator - Miami/Fort Lauderdale
- Be a self-starter and be able to manage his/her own time to accomplish the goals of a written plan as well as work in a team environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office, Mac/PC computers
- Web Design experience with WordPress
- Can create and edit graphics and images in a timely manner
- Manage and coordinate all social media platforms including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube and Goggle +
- Create graphics and campaigns in line with the organization brand to promote fundraising activities, social events, and social media education and awareness themes
- Website design and management of upgrades and updates
- Manage organization webinar and blog to promote online education and awareness
$32,000- $36,000. The weekly annualized salary is intended to cover all hours worked in the workweek
A minimum of a high school diploma. Bachelor of Arts or Science preferred. 2 years of experience in development, marketing, or social media management may be substituted. Quality oral and written communication skills are a must with bi-lingual as a plus.
Social Services Case Manager – Miami
The Social Services Case Manager provides a range of intensive and individualized customer-centered case management services requiring advanced knowledge in a field of science or learning acquired through a prolonged course of specialized intellectual instruction and training. The Case Manager regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment to assess the needs of active client cases in their assigned territories and decide upon a course of action to be followed and to coordinate, organize, and address the needs for social services including making a determination of how best to fill any existing gap in providing such services. The Case Manager educates customers and their families about proper epilepsy care; counsels them concerning appropriate actions to be taken; and guides and puts them in contact with available resources and identifies and assists them in obtaining appropriate social services within the context of applicable policies and procedures. The Case Manager prepares all required reports, documentation, and plans for service.
(Depending if PT or FT status). The weekly annualized salary is intended to cover all hours worked in the workweek
Bachelor’s degree in human services discipline including Psychology, Social Work, Sociology or related field with three years of social services related experience. Ability to work independently in an offsite location with minimal supervision. Capability to communicate effectively orally ad in writing. Bi-lingual preferred.
Seeking PT/FT/seasonal navigators to provide outreach and enrollment assistance for the federal health exchange. Positions are available in Miami, Monroe, Broward, Palm Beach, Jacksonville, Gainesville & Pensacola.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field strongly preferred
• Ability to achieve state certification as a navigator
• Bilingual in English and Spanish/Creole preferred
• Competency in coordinating multiple tasks in a variety of locations
• Experience in providing direct services or enrolling individuals in health insurance
• Experience engaging a range of audiences through presentations
• Ability to work confidentially and respectfully with private information
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: “Health Exchange Navigator Position” Please indicate area to which you are applying:
(Miami, Broward, Palm Beach, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Pensacola)
Finalists will be contacted after September 2, 2015. No phone calls please.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
*To Apply For Any Position*
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.