Veterans and Epilepsy
Did you know…
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is the leading and common form of injury or head trauma in service men and women.
- Post-Traumatic Epilepsy (PTE) is a seizure disorder that is caused by TBI.
- A severe traumatic brain injury could increase your chances of developing PTE.
- Click here for more information to help you learn more about the link between head trauma and epilepsy.
- Click here for information on Traumatic Brain Injury and Epilepsy – Important Information for Veterans and Family Members
- Watch the Veterans and Epilepsy Training Video Series
The Family Network On Disabilities has several government based resources available.
Resources For Veterans With Disabilities
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
The VA has many resources for Florida veterans living with epilepsy. Click here to learn more.